Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

It’s amazing what wonders for the self-esteem a new haircut can do. Especially when you’ve needed one for *ages* and you’ve put it off time and time again.

Whenever I go to a salon, it tends to be hit and miss since I don’t go with a clear idea of what I want done with my hair. I asked for easy-to-maintain, wash-and-wear hair that I could still put into a ponytail. And my stylist definitely delivered. I love my new hair. So far it fits all of the criteria. I also had the roots retouched, but they pulled the color through all of my hair, so now it’s a nice, darker color.

This is the type of post that should be accompanied by a photo, but since I’ve spent the whole day lazing about the house with messy hair, I don’t think a photo would do it justice right now. Besides, it’s not fun to post a picture of yourself on your blog, no matter how much you like your new hair cut. LOL!