Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Friday, January 30, 2009

a minor thingie… can’t seem to get the archives working properly. aargh!!

hmm.. what’s the big deal anyway, i haven’t even decided whether to go public with this blog or what. why do i blog anyway?

mainly because, for me it is an outlet. it is a way to express my feelings and thoughts, especially when i am troubled. it’s also something to do when i’m bored.

so to whom am i expressing these feelings? wala lang. wala naman akong audience eh. so far, this blog is for me and me alone. however, i may decide in the future to go public. why? so that people will know me better? so that when i rant here, i can feel that someone is listening and may even care about the bits and pieces of my life.

so what have i decided? wala muna. lets just keep this a private blog in the meantime.