Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Ying to my Yang

I am not looking for someone who complete me. I am complete in and of myself. I am looking for someone who complement me, whose dreams and values and ideas of living jive with mine, but not necessarily mirror them.

The catch here is that before I find that someone, I have to know myself. My quirks and needs, my dreams and desires, my sense of identity and purpose in this world. That special someone, whoever he is, has to know himself as well, and be open and honest and comfortable with his emotions.

Then, together, we can find out how our lives fit together, strengthening and supporting each other while growing to reach mutual heights of love, passion, and fulfillment.