Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh Well...

surprise! surprise! may ex-bf,Patrick, texted me and said Hi.

after almost 3 months, ngayon lang uli kami nagkausap. He said, his gf just broke up with him after a month of being together. Im not sure what to feel or what to say about their breakup so I just listened.

Ang sarap naman sa pakiramdam na your ex was confiding on you. And of cors, i also have my share of kwento!

I told him about Yam. I ended whatever we have ngapala-- Me and Yam, I mean. When we talked last Saturday, i told him what we have wont work. I dont want him to expect. I want him to have a life there in the states. etc. etc. Again, he doesnt approved but he understood. Uuwi pa din daw siya ng december. haay!