Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Can't stop writing!

I can’t stop writing; my hand is a lava flow,

There are those who are trying to stop me,

For reasons I don’t know,

But still I pick up a pen and write from my heart.

So what if I don’t have proper grammar,

Isn’t poetry meant to come from the soul?

When I write, it is a river racing,

The current gushing with untamed emotion.

When I write, I don’t think, I feel,

Express myself in terms that I understand.

I don’t write for you, I write for me,

Words that sometimes beg for love and understanding,

This is called dealing with this bitch

Of a world where people fight

But I don’t need to fight, coz in my reality,

That consists of a notebook full of love poetry,

That consists of a person whose love makes the day shine in harmony,

I am at the top of the mountain peak,

No dark clouds in the horizon.

I can’t stop writing, because it is my life,

And I’ll write HOW I want because that is

What free style - not to mention, freedom of speech

Is all about.