Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Wazzup?!

I miss blogging… As if?! nyahaha! i was sick so i missed friendster and all the time i was resting all i think of is what to blog! Addict! hehehe!

before anything else, thank you to all my friends and my not so friends (hihi!) who remembered me on my birthday. thank you to all those people who partied with me (yea,party people!), got drunk with me(slurppppp!), got wasted (?!) with me (nyehehe!), and wala lang with me! Thank you, thank you talaga…

Tapos, wanna say sorry to those who were asking for a copy of the old poems and articles posted here in my blog. I also dont have copy. I wasnt thinking right when i deleted them. sorry naman! I wanted to delete my friendster account pa nga eh! im glad i didnt! sobrang windang lang that time. anyway, i promise to make new poems and will post something here as often as i can. good thing i have access to net even at work. Ayt?

what else? what’s new? well, nothing much. will keep you posted naman pag meron eh.

till next time! ciao!