Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

hmmm...

meron na namang gumamit ng article ko without asking my permission. but in fairness they didnt delete my name. pampalubag loob, credit is still mine. but just the same, without permission is without permission!

haay… sabagay at fault ako coz lam ko naman everyone and everybody using net can just copy-paste anything and everything they want. just hope the people behind the www.myagentofvalue.com would be kind enough to reply my email the soonest time possible.

you may visit the site and check my article if you want. it was posted april of this year. but i wrote that years ago for the company newsletter of globe telecom.

aside from yahoo.com and authorsden.com , you can also search me, i mean my works, pala thru bengisu.net search engine. now ko lang nalaman tong search engine na to.

anyway, stay happy everyone!