Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

deja vu


I was going to reflect...analytically, of course. How it seems that though thoughts still course through this brain of mine, I have no feel to write them all down, get them all out.

But really, I am simply swallowing them...there is no bottle-neck slowing the stream, breaking things up in transition. No, there is only pride, only fear, only self-doubt to blame.

I am feeling like a new chapter is opening up in the book of my life, something that I damn well should document considering all the despair, loneliness and anxiety i've written out of me in the past--and surely will again in the future.

I just can't get past the feeling.

Maybe that's it. Or have you read this before...different space, different time, same fuel.