Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Missing you, I guess...

Long years pass, but I still think of you,


Holding you only in my dreams makes me blue,



Wondering what you are doing now,


Remembering your beautiful eyes still somehow,



Can you picture that first day,


Those feelings that never go away,



I tremble still, feeling that simple touch on my skin,


The silent currents that thinking of you start once again,



So handsome riding alongside me on your fiery steed,


Trying to explain your intoxicating need,



Day after day,


Year after year,



I was the girl next door,


I need you, I heard you implore,



Lets take a walk,


We need to talk,



But we are from two different worlds I said,


Unknown lives, we would both come to dread,



I still remember you like it was today,


I wish you love, peace and happiness every day,



I do still wonder...


If you ever think of me.