Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I wish... I wish




star light, star bright
first star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might
have the wish I wish tonight.

I wish for love....so totally pure
I wish for strength....so proud and sure
I wish for warmth....for ever to last
I wish that I could...remove this mask

Star light, star bright, please hear my wish
I'm afraid if you don't, it's my dreams that you'll miss
I wish that people could....learn to smile
I wish the world could....rest awhile

I wish that I had....a heart of gold
I wish my arms could....vanish the cold
I wish that there could be...world peace
I wish that war and hatred... would cease.

I wish that for all illnesses... there could be a cure
I wish that all man's hearts be pure
I wish there would....be no sin
I wish that everyone could be called friend.

First star, my star so bright
my beacon my guiding light
Heed my words for I need you so
I wish...I wish...well you already know.