Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Addicted



Whenever I am online, I didn't feel how time flies so quickly... I must admit I placed myself in a cyber space that made me occupied for nothing.LOL!

Lately, aside from the usual stuff like work, i've been spending most of my time Online. Facebook, Friendster- not much, Games on Facebook like YOVILLE, MAFIA WARS, SORORITY LIFE and PET SOCIETY.

I would spend minimum of 12hours on a regular day and minimum of 15hrs during Offs. whew!

Chatting is also one of the reasons why i stay up so late infront of my PC!

and of course Blogging. Oh by the way, I have some negative feelings lately and I prefer not to blog about it. maybe later.

And where am I today? I'm still sitting here in the privacy of my cold, dark room playing online games, wishing for something better to do and something real to hope for...LOL!




(photos taken using webcam- blurred? I know right!!!)