Take A Bite!


...Stay a while... You were meant to come here. It's fate!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm old...



…so what?! nyahahaha!

Not so old though! But it wont be for long till I'm all wrinkled, lost my tooth, got my hair grey...

Whatever!

As long as I live the life that I want, I'll be forever grateful, satisfied, fulfilled...

Happy 31st Birthday to me!!!

and it’s ok to be old as long as i’m…

Happy (haha!)

Pretty (hahaha!) and

Sexy (nyahahahahahaha!)

Being Jing is not easy but I’m having fun…a lot of lessons learned…more rooms for improvement…

I wanna thank God for the 31 years of Happiness and Sadness, Success and Failures, Hopes and Despair, Love and Hatred…

I wanna thank all those people who loved me, people continue loving me and people who, may not love me, but still there for me. Thank you for the love & friendship you all shared with me.

For all its worth, I wanna say sorry to those people i hurt, people i’ve done wrong,people i lied to, people who loves me but i didnt notice, people i disregard, people already forgotten… "tao lang po, sorry naman"…

To my ANGELS, if only i could turn back time, i would cared for you more and cared for my feelings less…if only i could turn back time, id thought of you first… if only i could turn back time… but no one can… God has other plans, let his will be done. The day I lost you was the day i died but you brought me to life and made me stronger. Thank you for being an inspiration…I Love You and I know you’re watching me from wherever you are…I’ll keep you safe here in my heart.

enough. no more dramas! hehehe!

Let’s all be happy! celebrate Love and Life with me!

Inuman Na!!! (na naman???!!!)